By Chris Moody
- Iranian journalist Akbar Ganji awarded the $500,000 Milton Friedman Prize for Advancing Liberty.
- New rules for your taxes: Pretend your way to tax freedom — just like Congress!
- Americans this year will spend more on taxes than on clothing, food, and shelter combined.
- Is federal power now unlimited? To defend the nominee President Obama chooses to replace the liberal Justice Stevens, Democrats will be forced to say what they really believe about the Constitution.
- Podcast: “Stevens’ Undue Deference” featuring John Samples